Type 120 Single flute gundrills with indexable inserts
|Type 120||standard drill|
|Type 120L||long head||from 12,000 - 35 mm|
|Type 120K||short head||from 12,000 - 35 mm|
Tool length depending on the diameter, up to 5000 mm.
The single flute gun drills with a brazed steel body with cutting insert Type 120 are connected by braze consisting of the following components:
- Steel body made of tempered steel
- Coated cutting insert of carbide
- Coated guide pads of carbide
- Shank of tempered steel
- Driver of steel
View of a short head with adjusting shim.
The driver fpr Type 120 is like Type 100 single flute gundrills with brazed carbide drill head. Overview you will find here.
Inquiries and Delivery
• Please indicate the required diameter, the overall length and the driver style
• Tools fully equipped and ready to use
• Each tool is supplied with the appropriate Torx wrench for the replacement of wear parts